Tuesday 13 May 2014

Signing Sketch Your World: Saturday 17 May


On Saturday 17 May I'll be at Cass Art art materials store in Islington, London, from 2pm to 4pm signing copies of Sketch Your World, and ready and willing to chat about drawing, urban sketching, art materials and more over a stack of sketchbooks I'll be taking with me. Bring your own sketchbooks, too, if you're OK about that.

It's free, relaxed, and taking place at 66-67 Colebrooke Row, Islington, London N1 8AB. (Map here.) Angel tube station and the cafes of Upper Street are nearby. (The cup final doesn't start until 5pm, if the football matters to you.)

More information can be found at the Cass Art website.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. If I didn't live an ocean away, I would surely drop by your book signing. I thought I knew that area of London well, but have never been to the Cass Art shop. Must check it out the next time I get to London.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and consequently may take a little time to appear. Spam and anonymous comments are not published.