Thursday 15 October 2015

Chelsea and Battersea

I enjoyed a lot the sketch meet last Saturday. It was good to see loads of sketchers along the north bank from Battersea to the Albert Bridge as I approached the meet point.
My first sketches were of the Albert bridge from the north bank and from the bridge itself looking to the east. I liked the connections of the bridge and the careful ribetting.
In the afternoon, after our lunchtime meet at the Battersea Pagoda - see group photo - I had time for a sketch of the back of the Fosters Albion building, curvaceous, on the approach to the grungely urban Doodle Bar.
The afternoon meet was lively and expontaneous and everybody mingled and chatted whilst looking at each others work. Fantastic!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and consequently may take a little time to appear. Spam and anonymous comments are not published.